3 Steps To Amazing Skin!
CLEANSE + PEEL
Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing.
EXTRACT + HYDRATE
Remove debris from pores with painless suction. Nourish with intense moisturisers that quench skin.
FUSE + PROTECT
Saturate the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to maximise your glow.
30 MINUTES | $180
Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect
PREPAY 3 TREATMENTS | $450 AND SAVE $90
ADD ONS LED RED OR BLUE LIGHT FOR 20 MINUTES | $40
What is hydrafacial?
HydraFacial is a no-downtime, non-surgical skin resurfacing treatment that achieves the results of an advanced facial in just 30 minutes. The secret to HydraFacial is a patented spiral tip that can simultaneously exfoliate, clear blocked pores and deliver nourishing serums. Immediately after treatment you will see an instantly noticeable improvement in skin tone and texture.
HydraFacial delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Am I suitable for hydrafacial?
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
How long does a hydrafacial treatment take?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
Hydrafacial results and longevity
Many clients report seeing instantly visible improvements in skin tone or texture after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer after the first treatment. As you have additional Hydrafacial treatments the result will last for longer each time. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Is hydrafacial comfortable?
Yes. Hydrafacial is a comfortable treatment that is pain-free and requires no downtime.
Ideally, you should get a treatment once every two weeks. Once your skin is in a good place, you could then go on a maintenance program of once a month.
Unfortunately, it seems that most active ingredients are not safe for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding and therefore you cannot have it whilst you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You can also not have the treatment if you are allergic to shellfish.
It is essential to know that there are several products commonly used in skin care and skin care treatments like Hydrafacial, that are not suitable for when you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The following products should be avoided:
· Retinol is commonly used in anti-ageing and skin treatments.
· Unfortunately due to its strength, it is not suitable for pregnant women.
· It can be listed as a Retinoid, Retinol or Retin-A on some products.
· Hydroquinone is most common in skin lightening treatments and occasionally some stronger acne treatments.
· Hydroquinone is absorbed deep into the skin making it unsuitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
(c) Salicylic Acid
· Salicylic Acid is commonly used in acne treatment and also in many skin care products and skin care treatments. Unfortunately, it is not suitable for use in pregnancy.
· The oral form of Salicylic Acid is said to cause birth defects. Though the topical form that is generally used in skin treatments is unlikely to cause problems it is still best to be safe and stay away particularly from products with a higher strength than those sold over the counter.
(d) Benzoyl Peroxide
· Benzoyl Peroxide is also used against acne.
· It is controversial whether or not it is safe for use in pregnancy.
· Tetracycline is an antibiotic commonly used to kill bacteria to fight Acne.
· Not advised during pregnancy.